Social Media Marketing, Strategies & Consulting
Is hearing what your customers say about your brand, products or services online important to you? Do you want direct contact with the very people who keep you in business and leverage their power to grow? Then social media marketing is right for your business.
The Search Guys offer several social media marketing packages for your business ranging from starter packages to advanced strategies and training - where we identify your goals, the social media platforms that will work best for your business and help you achieve your goals by putting in place a step by step plan of how to achieve them.
What are the different types of social media marketing?
Facebook Business Page
When used correctly, a Facebook Business Page can be very powerful and depending on the type of your business, there are very different strategies that can be used to promote your business. Whether you are a small boutique company with a small group of loyal customers, or a large retail organisation that relies on high volumes of sales its important that your strategy is well thought out.
We can help you get the most out of your Facebook Page by:
- Creating Custom Profile Images - giving your page that wow factor
- Custom Landing Pages - engaging new visitors and promoting key areas of your business and page
- Facebook Advertising Campaigns - (i.e. advertise soccer balls to people who play or like soccer!)
- Fan / Like Generation Strategies
- Training on how to engage with Fans - re-connect & communicate
- Competitions - generating hype and publicity through a competition on your page
- Consulting and Strategy Sessions - Help you develop company policies, how to handle good and bad press, best practice for managing Facebook pages and more.
For more information, see our: Facebook Marketing Packages
Business Twitter Customisation
You'll be surprised how much you can say in 140 characters, which is a good thing because that's all you have when using Twitter! Many well known brands and personalities use Twitter every day to discuss current topics, share news and stories and build an army of followers to help spread the word about products, services and news. Think of it like online networking.
We'll have you Tweeting like a pro in no time with our Twitter Marketing packages!
- Custom Twitter profile images and branded backgrounds
- Learn how to get followers & build relationships on Twitter
- Establish your online "Voice"
- Tweet etiquette - the best way to Tweet for maximum impact
- Creating and using #(hash) tags
- Systemisation & Automation - schedule your tweets to go out at the best times.
- Twitter strategies to achieve results
LinkedIn Company Profile
If you run a professional services business then LinkedIn is the place to meet other professionals and business owners, CEOs and Directors that need your help. Build your online reputation with recommendations, company profiles, experience and connect with other professionals with your linked in profile.
The Search Guys can help you set up your Company Profile on LinkedIn to maximise your profile and generate enquiries. For more information, see our: LinkedIn Marketing Packages.
Company Blogs & Content Creation
Not specifically social media, but having a company blog and creating great content to Tweet, add to your Facebook page and share on your linked in profile is a great way to increase the exposure of your company and also is fantastic to complement your search engine optimisation strategies.
The Search Guys can help you with:
- Blog set up, customisation and implementation
- Content strategies - what to write and when
- Sociality - making sure its easy for others to link to and share your great content
- Blog marketing - increasing the exposure of your blog online
Protect Your Business, Brand & Online Reputation
Social Media Policies
Do your staff access social media profiles while at work? Do you know what they're doing? Are they talking about your business? Control what your staff do and say online while at work by developing a social media policy that ties in with your existing workplace policies. We can help you create your policy by identifying the important things you need to consider when using social media with your business.